Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Delicious GF Pancakes


I don't make this recipe very often, simply because of all the ingredients. =) If I'm really good, I'll measure out the dry ingredients the night. They are very tasty...when I do make them. =)

1 cup Brown Rice Flour
3 tablespoons Tapioca Flour
1/3 cup Potato Starch
4 tablespoons Dry Buttermilk Powder (I have regular dry milk powder, so I just use that)
1/2 teaspoon Sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
2 Eggs
3 tablespoons Oil
2 cups Water

Mix together dry ingredients. Stir in Eggs, Oil and Water. Heat your Griddle, spoon batter on and make your pancakes! 

My kids love it when I put something fun in their pancakes - M&M's, chocolate chips, I've even used Candy Corn before. Makes for an extra fun breakfast. =)

Source: allrecipes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment